We are almost 60 days away until 2014. I have to say this year truly has flown by at least for me.
I want to end it with a bang!
I am combining the good old writing prompt with my go to action formula to get sh*t done!
1. What is one goal that I want to complete by 2013?
2. Make a list of 30 actions that you can take to support this goal.
3. Identify 5 people that you can: share the goal with for accountability; who can help you in accomplishing this goal or who you can outsource some of the actions.
4. Set time aside to complete this goal every week for the rest of the year (i.e. the next 8 weeks). This can be for 30 minutes per week.
5. Now do it! Report back here what is coming up or if you find yourself stuck.
BONUS 6. Track down each action that you take that supports this goal. Trust me this not only will feel good but somehow will serve as the elixir to move forward.
Need an extra boost of support, I encourage you to check out Thrive! 4-Week Adventure program where we dive deep into your goals/intentions while providing the accountability to make things happen!
Entrepreneurs! Need a boost of accountability? Then sign up to #YESvember. This is a month long FREE challenge designed to help you get focused and accomplish one project, idea in the month of November.
P.S. I have been a member of #ThriveHive for almost a year. It’s a great community of female entrepreneurs outside of the NYC bubble. This is by far one of my favorite “business investments” I have made over the past year.
QUESTION for you!!! What is one thing do you want to accomplish by the end of the year?
My answer is… dating & business growth (Funny how they both require me to show up more and more and be seen).