A few days ago, Daily Candy ran a deal for two boxes from Klutch club for the price of one. You know, I love my Birchbox and the idea of trying other potential fun good sampling service I could not turned down. It is a perfect TREAT YO’ SELF!
Surprisingly enough I received 2 boxes at the same time. Both boxes contained different samples with a mix of snacks, health products, fitness passes, and beauty samples.
Let’s see what I got:
- Water Bottle
- Zico Premium Coconut Water
- 2 Think Thin bars
- Yoga Download Pass for one free yoga, mediation, pilates, cardio, music class
- $25 Off for a purchase at MovingComfort.com
- ***Instant Effect 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer from Hydroxatone (which I have been dying to try out). SCORE!
- Information to get involved in Bright Pink
- $24 Gift Certificate for Body Language Sportswear
- Crum Creek Mills Soy Nut Mix
- $30 off promotion code for OG Sack (Yoga/Sports Bags with Washable Liners)
- Saavy Boheme African Black Soap
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream
- Journey Bar Coconut Curry
- 1 Month Pass for Barre 3 – SCORE!
Overall, it was fun to receive two care packages full of random goodies. Would I invest in a monthly subscription, unfortunately no. For each box I only felt I received 2 things that I was genuinely excited to try out and use. For box 1 the Hydraxatone product and from box 2 the Barre 3 subscription.
NOTE: I received an email from Klutch Club on Tuesday letting me know that they have heard these reviews and they updated the future boxes with more products. Unfortunately, I am not planning to become a regular member of this service.
DISCLOUSRE! I bought a 2 for 1 deal on Daily Candy. My opinions were not influenced in any way by Daily Candy, Klutch Club, etc.