Woot woot! Summer is almost here.
After long, treacherous, never-ending winter can I say THANK GOODNESS!
If you knew me, you know how much I like creating bucket lists and plans to step outside of my comfort zone. As I am in the midst of major life changes (more on that in a future post), I figure this merits a special Friday post!
Without further ado, here is my Summer Bucket List! 2014 Edition
- Try out Aqua Spinning
- Visit Puerto Rico in late July/August 2014 for some much needed beachtime
- Run 1 lap of Central Park Reservoir
- Check out Pier 13 in Hoboken
- Sign up and run 5k
- Try out 1 new-to-me Jersey City restaurant
- Attend 2 local Jersey City/Hoboken meetup /event
- Read all 7 Harry Potters in a row
- Try 3 new Wine & Cheese pairings (goal expand my palate)
- Go to a free taping of the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Check out the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
In the comments below, go ahead and share your own Summer Bucket List items!