Spring has sprung! The Cherry Blossoms are starting to bloom, the sun is shining in NYC and I am so ready to dump (literally throw out my falling apart coat) and start to embrace the nice weather in NYC. What better way to celebrate than having fun playdates!
Here are my fun playdate suggestions for grown-ups!
- Walk, run, just jump and skip around in the park!
- Going for a bike ride (although that is not my cup of tea)
- Going to play mini-golf. How fun is that! In NYC its one of the few things that are dirt cheap
- Picking up chalk and drawing in the side walk
- Have a board game night in your house? Real old school board games not word with friends (although that’s fun too)
- Play with crayons, coloring and fun
- Read some fun YA books outside- from the Hunger Games Trilogy to good old Sweet Valley High
- Play Doh 🙂
- Meet up with a friend and just have easy light conversations that are full of giggles
My playdate for tonight is going to see the Hunger Games. I am beyond excited to watch the movie yet I am aware its not going to be the same as the book but its ok