It’s the week before Christmas Break! Woohoo! Last week between holiday parties, taking care of the blog transition into its now beautiful home well I didn’t make it into any of the planned workouts. However not all was lost as I ended up making up the workout by trying out Barry’s Bootcamp (review is forthcoming) and a Physique 57 class this weekend.
Lessons from last week:
- I needed the time off to wallow, feel the grief, get rest, and slow down.
- I don’t have to wait until next Monday to get back on track. Nope I can start any day and any time.
Say it Do It Plan:
- Monday: Equinox Class tonight and perhaps running
- Tuesday: Run after work 🙂
- Wednesday: Shrink Wrap Party
- Thursday: Barre Burn
- Friday: Equinox lunchtime class
- Saturday/Sunday: We’ll see how the day unfolds.
Now I am off to the Post Office to get boxes to send out holiday gifts.