It’s Christmas Break where the university is closed and I get to enjoy a nice break. This is the perfect time to do some reflection on the lessons I learned this past year as well as start to set the intentions for 2012.
I cannot say it enough I feel like 2012 is going to be EPIC! (More on that later)
Last week’s say it do it plan/accomplishments
Equinox Class tonight and perhaps running
- Tuesday: Run after work which I did!
- Wednesday: Shrink Wrap Party
Barre BurnI think I walked a whole lot during the day
- Friday: SatiPati
- Saturday: Barre Burn
- Sunday: Walked a couple of extra miles around NYC. The tourists were all over the place in Rockefeller Center, 5th Ave area but once you head east the city was deserted.
Lessons from last week:
- I cannot write enough but moving my body literally triggers the genius, creative spot. I need to move everyday
- Elf is my must see Christmas movie
- My intuition is super duper powerful and sometimes it scares me to follow through but oh so necessary.
My Say It Do It for the last week of 2011!
- Monday: Leela Yoga Class @ Equinox and I walked 4 miles
- Tuesday: Not sure which class- Equinox?
- Wednesday: Physique 57 Beginners Class
- Thursday: Cardio Sculpt @ Equinox
- Friday: Off or a class perhaps Jivamukti- we’ll see
- Saturday:Barre Burn & Forza! or a Yoga class in the afternoon… No major New Year’s Eve plan other than staying in 🙂
- Sunday: Polar Plunge!
I am also taking time to do some writing, to do some intention setting and rituals, as well as preparing for my Good Girls Get Real event.
Do you have any Say It Do It plans for the last week of 2011?