Let’s do a quick recap of last week:
Pound Rock Workout MasterclassTabata Class @ Equinox
Physique 57 Beginners ClassHome Sick 🙁
- Wednesday:Shrink Sessions
- Thursday: Ran 2 km and added some speed
Barre BurnWalked 3 miles
- Saturday and Sunday: Off doing errands around town.
Lessons for the Week:
- Planning ahead and delegating tasks is possible.
- Grief during this time of the year is expected for me however it doesn’t have to be a paralyzing experience that it once was
- I have a lot of excuses as to why I avoid dating and getting into a relationship (2 pages worth).
- I have an awesome crew of friends, mentors, supporters cheering me on along the way.
- I am more tech savyy than I give myself credit for (Blog Makeover is 75% way done)
Here is my Say It, Do It for this week!
- Monday: Tabata class and run 2km or more (It sounds better than miles- perhaps European)
- Tuesday: Run Couch to 5K program
- Wednesday: Shrink Session
- Thursday: Off
- Friday: SatiPati
- We’ll see what the weekend will look like but I may try a yoga class or something in the afternoon
Other goals and projects to complete this week:
- Finish Blog Makeover this week and complete the transition to the new site
- Mail out Foodie Penpal box
- Follow up with Good Girls Get Real tasks and logistics
- Finish up writing my 2012 Goals, Intentions and Action Steps
What are your plans for this week?