What motivates a 74 years old woman to move to another city? Many of us would have thought that people at that age would have settled down in a quiet neighborhood. Relocating would be the last thing in their mind, or is it?
In today’s episode, Patricia Horan is with us today to share her story, from living in the busy city in New York, to moving to the beautiful town in Connecticut, to again moving to Asheville in North Carolina. She has many interesting stories and real-life experiences that she would love to share with the world.
Patricia is a writer and editor with many years of experience. Throughout her 40 years of editing career, she has worked with many famous publishers such as Crown publishers and Random House in New York. Currently, she runs a little publishing house called The Round House Press. Even though the conversation that we had was a short one, I can still feel her love and passion towards her work.
Below are some of the things that Patricia has mentioned during the interview:
- Her beautiful experience staying in Kent, a town in Connecticut
- What are the reasons behind her relocation to Asheville, North Carolina, even though she is 74 years old at that time
- She also shares one of her interesting story about how her prayers worked
- How she felt when she finally moved to North Carolina, the pure happiness and satisfaction that comes from within
- She also explains how meditation has helped her to attain a new level of clarity, and that all of us can also achieve that same level of clarity
- She recalls the time when she moved out of New York, a place where she has been living for the past 40 years
CONNECT WITH PATRICIA HORAN
Patricia is a wonderful person to talk with, if you would like to connect with her online, please visit the following websites:
Towards the end of the interview, Patricia has been generous enough to give the listeners of Say Yes Podcast an editing offer at an attractive price, find out more about this wonderful offer in today’s episode. Alternatively, contact her through her e-mail at email@example.com