Are you one of the busy corporate workers who is working in an environment of constant tension, filled with endless amount of work? Or maybe you are an entrepreneur, or a founder of a start-up company, who faces waves and waves of never-ending challenges. You are stressed, but nothing is wrong with being stressed, the problem is how you choose to channel that stress out of you, so you can feel relieved. One of the popular ways to do that, is through meditation.
The guest I have with me today is Dina Kaplan, founder of The Path, a modern meditation center located in New York City that teaches ancient meditation techniques in a modern way. Dina is a former founder of a Tech company in New York City, who one day decides to get away from her current life of constant tension and bought a one way ticket to Bali, Indonesia. She eventually left Indonesia and went on exploring many other Asian countries, including India, where she discovers meditation.
In this episode, Dina shares her story of meditation, which includes:
- Her story on how she got from a Tech company founder to founding a modern meditation center in New York City
- How her decision to travel the world, especially the Asian countries, helped her to see the world differently
- Her experiences in a 10 days meditation retreat in India, where she discovers meditation and learned about its benefits
- How meditation inspires her and ultimately led her to the decision of bringing this ancient meditation technique to the Big Apple
- Her daily routines, including the way she performed her meditation
- Her thoughts on how meditation have helped her to become a better person
- How her life have positively changed as a result of saying yes to meditation
- She also shares a true story about herself where she responded to a situation with compassion
CONNECT WITH DINA KAPLAN