Gluten-free diet, I’m sure many of you have heard about it. The famous dietary lifestyle where people completely excludes the intake of gluten, a protein composite that is commonly found in grains such as wheat, barley and rye, from their daily diet. But how well do you really know about gluten and gluten-free diet? Have you ever wonder why some people follow the gluten-free diet? In this episode of the podcast, we explore the world of gluten-free lifestyle, including the common myths surrounding the topic of gluten.
Today’s guest is Connie Curtis from the Gluten and Food Allergy Specialist. She is a coach for people who are newly diagnosed with gluten intolerance and food allergies issues. She herself have struggled through the process therefore she wanted to use the knowledge gained from her journey to help other people like her.
With her years of experience and knowledge in gluten-free diet, she offers valuable advise and information which educate and guide people through the struggles in following and maintaining a gluten-free diet, giving people with gluten intolerance issue the chance to thrive in their life.
During this episode, Connie shared a few things regarding gluten-free diet, including:
- Her way of helping people with gluten intolerance issue
- The meaning of gluten-free lifestyle
- The common myths and misconceptions that people usually have on gluten
- The common symptoms or alleviation to expect after removing gluten from your diet
- Tips and tricks to ease the transition into gluten-free diet without being overwhelmed by the vast amount of confusing information
- The benefits of following gluten-free lifestyle and how her life has changed after that
If you are interested in what Connie is doing, or maybe you simply want to get more information about gluten-free diet, you can head over to her website at www.glutenandfoodallergyspecialist.com. You can also find out more about her and her updates through her Facebook and Instagram page by searching “Gluten and Food Allergy Specialist”.
Hope you’ll enjoy today’s episode!
CONNECT WITH CONNIE CURTIS