Everybody wants to live a life where they make a living doing something that they love. Yet so many have decided not to step out of their comfort zone and do the things that they really enjoy doing. The fear of change and the never-ending doubts people have on their own ability are the main reasons why people don’t say yes to what their heart desires. Many people underestimated the power of their own will, and that they are stronger than they think. The decision is hard to make, yet it is not impossible.
That’s exactly what my guest today, Jessica Lawlor, has been doing for the past few months. Before this, she was juggling between her full-time job as a Communications Consultant, and her side job running her own blog and also teaching Yoga. Overwhelmed by the routine life she was having at that time, she decided to step out of her comfort zone and put all her focus on doing what she really likes. Her life changed completely when she made the decision to let go of her full-time job.
Some of the key points shared by Jessica in this episode includes:
- Her background working as a Communications Consultant in the Public Relations industry
- Her journey on how she came to the decision to quit her full-time job and made her side hustle her main source of income
- What she have learned during her transition into an entrepreneur
- Her view on how the power of network could affect your business
- Her way of dealing with self-doubt that creeps in from time to time
- How her life has transformed as a result of her saying “Yes”
CONNECT WITH JESSICA LAWLOR