In life, we are constantly in the search for our inner voice, our intuition and how we truly feel deep inside. We yearn for many different fulfillment in life by doing the things that we love and exploring many areas in life that we are passionate about. Through conscious decisions and actions, we explore our inner self, our soul.
Today’s guest is a woman who followed her intuition and traveled the world, to explore her inner self and to indulge herself in doing the things that she truly loves. Her name is Rochelle Schieck, and she is the founder of Qoya. As explained by Rochelle, Qoya is a philosophy, lifestyle, and a movement system based on an idea that, through movement, we remember our essence is wise, wild and free. Through ritual community and pilgrimage, we honor that remembering.
What we will be talking about today is Rochelle’s journey of exploration into her inner wisdom. How her trip around the world allows her to discover her inner feeling and how movements can help us to remember and express our soul.
In today’s episode, Rochelle shares her view and philosophy behind Qoya. Plus, you’ll learn about:
- The reason and her philosophy behind her one-year traveling around the world.
- How did the idea, or the thought, came about.
- How she managed to break through the momentum tunnel and find out what she really wanted.
- The wonderful places that she has visited, and the interesting things that she has done during her travel.
- She also shares some of the big “A-ha” moments of her trip.
- What are some of the resistances that she faced from other people during the process of listening to her intuition.
- How saying yes to her intuition and taking the trip ultimately led her to the creation and crystallization of her sacred work.
CONNECT WITH ROCHELLE SCHIECK
If you find Rochelle or her philosophy inspiring, feel free to learn more about it on her website at www.qoya.love, where you can find lots of free resources and information regarding Qoya and its rituals.
Hope you find today’s episode inspiring!