Imagine this situation. You had a long day at work, you are extremely tired, yet it is time for dinner. You plan to cook for yourself (or your whole family) at home, but being in this exhausted state, coming up with a healthy meal plan on the spot is basically impossible. And more often than not, most of us simply choose to indulge ourselves in the easiest and the most unhealthy meal options.
Meal planning, or food prepping, is one of the solution for the situation above. Planning the meal and prepping the ingredients in advance (usually for the whole week), takes the stress out of us and minimizes the chance that we go for easier but unhealthy meal options.
Today’s guest is Allison Schaaf, the founder of a meal planning business called Prep Dish, which helps their subscribers to prepare meals that are based on real, whole and unprocessed foods. Each week, subscribers will receive two different menus – a gluten-free meal plan, and a paleo meal plan.
Allison is a Puerto Rico resident, and a newly wed. She started off working as a Personal Chef, where she helps her clients to prepare a week’s worth of food for them. This experience has formed the basic foundation of her meal planning service, which eventually leads to the creation of Prep Dish.
In today’s episode, Allison talks about her journey of starting Prep Dish and how she felt doing the things that she is passionate about, including:
- What inspired her to start her meal planning business, Prep Dish.
- The type of meals her business, Prep Dish, prepares.
- What surprises her the most in her journey of starting Prep Dish.
- What is the toughest part in growing her business and how she is able to overcome it.
- Allison also talks about her favorite meals during different seasons.
- The sign up process for someones who is interested in Prep Dish.
- How her life has transformed by doing the things that she truly love and passionate about.
CONNECT WITH ALLISON SCHAAF
Interested in learning more about Prep Dish and its wide range of meals? Please visit its website at www.prepdish.com. And if you would like to connect with Allison or learn more about her business through social media, check out “Prep Dish” or “@prepdish” in various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Also, Allison is offering a Free Trial of her meal planning services, specially for Say Yes Podcast listeners! Learn more about this at www.prepdish.com/sayyes