A healthy lifestyle is not something that you can achieve overnight. It requires on-going awareness on our health condition and constant attention on our daily nutrition. In another words, maintaining a healthy habit is the key to achieving great health.
I have Samantha Conway with me today. She is a wellness coach and a blogger at the health and wellness blog – Lavender and Paper. What Samantha do is she helps people to reach their optimum level of wellness through building healthy habits and maintaining proper nutrition. Achieving that allows them to be the most confident and authentic version of themselves.
Samantha firmly believes that our future will be shaped by the habits we have today. No matter how big or small that habit is, or how frequent we have that habit, the small steps that we take today will have a big impact on our life in the future.
In today’s episode, Samantha talks about her experience and her point of view on healthy habits. You’ll find out about:
- Her experience in identifying and changing the habits that are not helping her in life.
- Why she decides to revisit her old habits and find out where was she putting her time.
- An example of the habit that she identified and managed to change.
- The challenges that she faced when making a change in her habits, plus how she kept herself in check during the process.
- How did she deal with the scarcity mindset she has as a student.
- How having healthy habits and proper mindset can be a huge factor in achieving great health.
- How saying yes to prioritizing her health and wellness in life puts her into an on-going process of improving her habits.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA CONWAY
If you would like to find out more about Samantha, please visit her blog at www.lavenderandpaper.com. Alternatively, you can connect with her on Facebook and Instagram, as listed below:
- Instagram – @lavenderandpaper
- Facebook – facebook.com/lavenderandpaper