Do you have a Facebook account? Maybe a Twitter account? Or perhaps an Instagram account?
I’m pretty sure many of you will have at least one account in the above social media platforms. Well, you probably have one for all of the above, isn’t it?
Social media is one of the most important platform in today’s world of Internet and technology. It has many functions, filled with infinite possibilities. Whether it is used for personal reasons or for business purposes, social media serves as an important platform for people or businesses to share and exchange information.
Today’s episode will be all about Instagram, one of the most popular social media platform in today’s world.
I have Katherine Hiraldo with me as our guest today. She is an Instagram expert who helps people and businesses to achieve their marketing goals using Instagram. Like many of us, Katherine started using Instagram for personal reasons. But later, she realizes the huge potential of Instagram as a marketing tool. With much effort and countless trials, she managed to gain useful insights on how to leverage Instagram to grow her business, and now she is helping others to achieve the same.
In this episode, Katherine talks about Instagram and how it can be a powerful marketing tool for your business. You’ll learn about:
- What Instagram really is and why is it an important social media tool.
- Her initial experience with Instagram.
- How she has struggled with her tight marketing budget when she first started her business, and how Instagram has helped her business to grow.
- The difference between Instagram marketing and Facebook marketing.
- What are Hashtags and how do we use them on Instagram.
- Some useful tips and tricks on how to use Hashtags effectively for business marketing purposes.
- Some practical advice from Katherine to those who just started their Instagram marketing journey.
CONNECT WITH KATHERINE HIRALDO
If you would like to connect with Katherine, the Instagram expert, you know where to find her, don’t you? Hint: Instagram @katherinehiraldo. You can also reach out to her through her website at www.katherinehiraldo.com.