Our whole life is basically a result of a few major decisions that we have made at some point in our life – the decision on our career path, the decision to start our own business, the decision of choosing our life partner and few others. These major decisions shaped our life and define who we are.
Yet still, life is full of small decisions. These smaller decisions that we made might not have a significant impact on our life, but they are definitely a part of the bigger decisions that we made. For example, a simple “Hello” to a stranger today might spark a conversation, and the conversation might lead to a huge career or business opportunity, which then requires us to make a major decision.
So life is about appreciating the small decisions as well. The tiniest step that you take might turn into the most important leap of your life.
I’m excited to have Sally Mercedes with me today as our guest. She is a coach, mentor and the founder of Unmuted Expression. She provides spiritual guidance and support to women entrepreneurs and spirit-led business owners.
In today’s episode, the focus would not be on her coaching services, instead we will find out more about her interesting story before becoming a coach. Some of the things that she shares include:
- Her interesting story of quitting her job and moving to Paris, without a plan.
- What happened after the unplanned visit to Paris – the people she met and the relationships she built.
- How she discovers her potential as a coach, which led to her decision to build her own coaching business.
- Other cities she has visited during her Paris trip.
- Why she felt that her life was a mess and how an incident made her realize that she needed a change.
- How saying one of the biggest “Yes” in her life has fundamentally changed how she approached life, and how she became a more positive person.
CONNECT WITH SALLY MERCEDES
If you would like to reach out to Sally, or learn more about her coaching services, please head over to the following websites: